- Business must be trading in the UK
You must show that your business:
- has been adversely impacted by the pandemic
- would be viable were it not for the pandemic
- is not in collective insolvency proceedings
Businesses from any sector can apply except:
- banks, building societies, insurers and re-insurers (excluding insurance brokers)
- public sector bodies
- state-funded primary and secondary schools
No personal guarantees will be taken on facilities up to £250,000 and a borrower’s principal private residence cannot be taken as security.
How can we help?
Touch Financial is an award winning Financial Brokerage and part of the SFP Group.
We work with the leading high street Banks and alternative finance providers, covering Loans, Invoice Finance, Asset Finance and even have a national panel of approved chartered accountants to recommend, should the need arise.
Our business finance experts will:
- Carry out a free eligibility check on you & your company.
- Help you get your application together to meet lender requirements. (Working with your accountant if necessary)
- Recommend lenders based upon your specific needs.
- Source multiple offers from our panel of lenders.
- Stay with you through the journey to offer advice and recommendations.
- Help you plan ahead for any upcoming projects or events.
“Their communication and support throughout the whole process was outstanding, I would recommend their services should a business find itself in difficulty.”
Five Times Winner
Best Business Recovery Specialist
“I found working with the team at SFP easy and professional. They told me what was going to happen, when and how it would be managed; then they did their job.”
“Excellent Service. Introduced our company to other companies that has helped move our business forward.”
Six Times Winner
Best Asset Based Finance Broker